Tuesday 25 September 2007

Madrid 2016 has a new logo

I feel very lucky that this time I had my chance to vote for a logo!

Madrid is applying again as candidate for the Olympic Games..... 2016!!

The organisation supporting Madrid for the Olympic Games made a pre-selection of 10 logos. And asked people to vote for their favourite.

Today the winner has been made public! Check this link, though the article is in Spanish, the logo is clear!

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/espana/Madrid/2016/tiene/logotipo/elpepuesp/20070925elpepunac_3/Tes

Not the one I voted for, but still, I'm glad I was part of the process. Now I can freely complaint that the logo chosen is not the best one!! ;-)

1 comment:

taniapsa said...

highly impressed that you've written twice in 2 days! fair to assume you have way too much time on your hands :)